At A Superior Property Management Company, we strive to provide the best customer service to both property owners and property renters. We promise to communicate with you through the whole process. You will make the final decision on who rents your home. We will inspect your property every 3-4 months and make sure it is well taken care of. You will know that your investment is in good hands!
Once you sign up with us, we will advertise your property on our website with a nice description and photos. In addition, we will list your location on Craigslist, as well as zillow and Trulia at no further charge. We also have accounts with The Bend Rental Guide & The Source Newspapers which both offer affordable ways to reach prospective tenants.
We screen our potential renters by doing a thorough background check. We look at credit, eviction, and criminal history. We complete a follow up with current & previous landlords and verify employment. We use all legal forms and addendum’s current to Oregon Law.
We offer direct deposit to our owners & we are set up for tenants to pay rent on-line. We are locally owned and we’ll address whatever it takes to get your home rented with quality tenants!
From the moment our working relationship begins, we’ll get started pulling out all the stops to help you find only the highest quality tenants for your property. We’ll conduct a far-reaching marketing campaign to attract a wide range of applicants and will then screen those applicants to help you find the best match. We’ll even continue to work with those tenants on a regular basis to not only help make sure that their needs are addressed but also to keep them happy so that they stay right where they are, paying their rent on time and enjoying life to the fullest.
• Option #1: 25% fee the first month the home is rented, then 8% for each following month.
• Option #2: One time $200 set up fee, then 10% for each following month.
A La Carte
• Placement Lease Renewals: Includes an inspection, a market analysis for what the current market rent is, and the legal lease documents provided between parties. The cost for this service is $150.
• Application Processing: We will run your potential applicants credit and background for $50 per person.
• 2nd Home Housesitting: We visit the home for $50 per visit and do an inspection of the property to make sure there are no problems. We can check specifics, but we take photos and do a report that is uploaded to you with each visit.
• A one-time fee of 50% once the home has rented with a minimum of $500
Here’s how we can help…
Want worry-free rental management?
We are your one-stop shop for effective placement and management of your investment.
Full-time management includes all of the services provided under tenant placement, plus…
- 24 hour on-call emergency response
- Frequent Inspections
- Collect rent & allocate money as needed to maintain the property
- Oversee preventative maintenance
- Perform move out inspection
- Prepare house for next tenant
Want to manage your own rental, but you’re too busy to advertise and show it yourself?
At A Superior Property Management Company, we do the hard part for you. Our tenant placement service includes…
- Full-color ads on our website
- Tours of the property to prospective tenants
- Complete background check (We don’t approve without your consent)
- Move-In Inspection
- Prepare all legal rental documents
- Collect & disburse first months rent & security deposit
Give us a call today for SUPERIOR management & competitive rates!
“We’re not the biggest, just the best”