A Superior Property Management is Central Oregon’s premiere property management company. Locally owned since 2007.
At A Superior Property Management Company, we strive to exceed your expectations. Communication is our top priority. We promise to communicate with you throughout the entire process of renting out your home.
Our licensed property managers are experts in maintaining and managing residential homes, multi-family units and large complexes. Let us exceed your expectations!
You don’t pay us, until we find you a qualified tenant!
Full time management includes:
- Over two decades of combined experience
- Inspections 3 times per year
- Staff to door ratio 1:50
- Free advertising in multiple locations
- No hidden fees
- Thorough applicant screening
- Customized rental documents
- 24/7 online access to statements and inspections
- Free direct deposit submitted by the 10th of each month
- 24/7 emergency maintenance
- Open 6 days a week
- Hundreds of move out and move in condition photos
- Focus on long term tenant retention, low vacancy rates, prompt turnover and low operating costs
We guarantee we are superior, so much so that our contract with owners are month to month, no commitment required!
We will inspect your property quarterly and make sure it is well taken care of. With us, you will know that your investment is in good hands!
Once you sign up with us, we will advertise your property on our website with a nice description and photos. In addition, we will list your location on Craigslist, as well as zillow and Trulia at no further charge. We also have accounts with The Bend Rental Guide & The Source Newspapers which both offer affordable ways to reach prospective tenants.
We screen our potential renters by doing a thorough background check. We look at credit, eviction, and criminal history. We complete a follow up with current & previous landlords and verify employment. We use all legal forms and addendum’s current to Oregon Law.
We offer direct deposit to our owners & we are set up for tenants to pay rent on-line. We are locally owned and we’ll address whatever it takes to get your home rented with quality tenants!
The moment our working relationship begins, we’ll get started pulling out all the stops to help you find only the highest quality tenants for your property. We’ll conduct a far-reaching marketing campaign to attract a wide range of applicants and will then screen those applicants to help you find the best match. We screen our potential renters by doing a thorough background check. We look at credit, eviction, and criminal history. We complete a follow up with current & previous landlords and verify employment.
We’ll even continue to work with those tenants on a regular basis to not only help make sure that their needs are addressed but also to keep them happy so that they stay right where they are, paying their rent on time and enjoying life to the fullest.
We are the only company in town who will inspect your property three times per year. Please see reviews from our happy clients!
“We have used ASPMC since 2012 as property owners. We researched several Bend PMs in 2012 but found all of them lacking — most on the first phone contact and especially upon deeper investigation. A Superior stood out immediately via their phone presence. When we met with Andee, Owner, we were even more impressed with her knowledge and desire to protect our property as badly as we wanted it protected. We have since purchased another rental home also under A Superior’s management. All the ladies at ASPMC are professional, know their business inside and out, give us plenty of information to make decisions, involve us on decisions above a level of $ that we specify, have very, very good contractors working for them, and they communicate, communicate, communicate. Lastly, they do the best job of screening renters! We are always comfortable with their selections and they always send pictures when they do a walk-through, which is frequent enough to protect your property. They understand we want current cashflow but also a well-maintained asset that appreciates. Additionally, they treat the renters so well (as well) that we see much less turnover than we expected. If you are a property owner, you can’t go wrong with ASPMC. If you are a renter, you had better be pristine clean to get by their screening.”
Steve Garner- Rental Home owner
“I have been a client for Superior Property Management since August 2009 and I can say with confidence that they are the best property manager in Central Oregon. They have done an especially good job finding quality tenants who take care of my homes. Their staff punctually responds to my requests and I feel my homes are very well maintained. They visit my units frequently and provide detailed feedback about things that need my attention. I also like the fact that they are especially good at managing the delicate relationships between owner and tenant. They really are superior to all of the other property managers I have encountered in Bend/Redmond. Thanks for doing such a great job!!!!!!”
Paul Hibbard- Rental home owner
“I have worked with these guys as both a tenant and a landlord. They do a fantastic job for me as a tenant and for my tenants as a landlord. They are super responsive to maintenance requests. I am a huge fan of their work. They are super kind and friendly. Andee and Kristen and the entire crew are very professional. I would highly recommend them. When I was new to bend, they helped me find the perfect rental home. We are still in it 3 plus years later and very happy.”
Franchot Tone- Tenant & Rental home owner
“Excellent service. They pay attention to your needs and match you with the right rental. Manager Andee, awesome!”
Karen Alexander- Tenant
A La Carte
• Placement Lease Renewals: Includes an inspection, a market analysis for what the current market rent is, and the legal lease documents provided between parties. The cost for this service is $150.
• Application Processing: We will run your potential applicants credit and background for $50 per person.
• 2nd Home Housesitting: We visit the home for $50 per visit and do an inspection of the property to make sure there are no problems. We can check specifics, but we take photos and do a report that is uploaded to you with each visit.
• Option #1: 25% fee the first month the home is rented, then 8% for each following month.
• Option #2: One time $200 set up fee, then 10% for each following month.
• Option #3: A one-time fee of 50% once the home has rented with a minimum of $500
• Full-color ads on our website
• Tours of the property to prospective tenants
• Complete background check (We don’t approve without your consent)
• Move-In Inspection
• Prepare all legal rental documents
• Collect & disburse first months rent & security deposit
Give us a call today for SUPERIOR management & competitive rates!
“We’re not the biggest, just the best”